SINAWALI/EMPTY-HAND FIGHTING VIDEO
A Stick-Fighting Master Demonstrates the Relationship Between Sinawali and Empty-Hand Fighting
Get more stick-fighting techniques in this FREE download!
Stick Combat: Learn Doce Pares Eskrima’s Most Painful Self-Defense Moves
"This is the Filipino art of sinawali — double sticks — which is going to be transposed to empty-hand [techniques]," the legendary stick-fighting master says. "You can defend with sticks and tie it up to end up in a throw. The weapons training is to coordinate the empty-hand [moves]. The weapons is just an extension of the limb." For more videos and articles featuring this Black Belt Hall of Fame member, check out these pages:
- Two JKD Legends Featured in Bruce Lee’s Fighting Method DVD
- A First-Generation Bruce Lee Student Shows You Multiple Jeet Kune Do Street-Fighting Counterattacks
- Richard Bustillo: Behind the Scenes at Black Belt Magazine!
- Jeet Kune Do Master Richard Bustillo Answers Your Questions
- What Do the Students of a JKD Master Think of Bruce Lee's Tao of Jeet Kune Do?
- JKD Techniques: The Hammerfist Combo
- JKD Techniques: Clinch Counter