- bar fights
- parking-lot brawls
- rowdy fans at sporting events
- incompetent bouncers
- ... and much more!
BENNY URQUIDEZ INTERVIEW VIDEO "The Jet" Talks About the Many Roles He Plays As a Martial Arts Instructor
Joe Lewis recalls his glory days training with Bruce Lee and
competing on the circuit in this FREE download!
Joe Lewis: How the Bruce Lee Training Method
Made Him — and Can Make YOU — a Better Fighter
Along with the Benny Urquidez cover story, the April / May 2014 issue of Black Belt is slated to feature:
- hapkido self-defense with Han Woong Kim
- a report on the most influential martial arts TV shows by Dr. Craig D. Reid, author of the book The Ultimate Guide to Martial arts Movies of the 1970s
- jujitsu escapes by respected master George Kirby, author of several jujitsu books
- krav maga gun defense
- a look at martial arts injuries, focusing on the knee
- a spotlight on Tom Patire's Bodyguard Academy
- ... and MUCH MORE!
About the Artist: To learn more about Benny Urquidez's martial art, his fight history, his philosophies on discipline and fighting, photographs of him with other martial arts masters and much more, visit his official website at bennythejet.com.