MICHAEL JAI WHITE VIDEO How Black Belt Magazine, Traditional Martial Arts Discipline and Working With Teachers Such as Joe Lewis Led Him to Success in His Life and Career"I'm not one to spoil myself," Michael Jai White says. "I'm living the life of a professional actor, but I train like a professional fitness person, and I do martial arts like a professional martial artist. I don't have an assistant. And people who don't do a quarter of the work I do have an assistant — sometimes two. People say, 'How do you have the time?' It's all about discipline."
Learn about the genesis of brutal tests such as the 100-man kumite in this FREE download! History of Karate: Inside Mas Oyama’s Hard-Core Kyokushin Karate Conditioning Program
Click here for an inside look at the October/November 2014 issue — and be sure to pick it up today for more from Michael Jai White in his cover story, including his takes on:
- his "schizophrenic" career
- being a "martial arts nerd"
- training with Bill "Superfoot" Wallace
- his bucket list
- why Hollywood fight scenes irritate him
- traditional martial arts training vs. mixed martial arts training
- who the winner would be in a sparring match between his current self and his younger self