On May 18-19, 2013, Vladimir Vasiliev will lead a seminar titled Defend – Attack Systema in Los Angeles. It’s open to martial artists of any level and from any style. Among the topics he will address are the following:
• defense against empty-hand and knife attacks
• effortless and quick ways to control single and multiple opponents
• exercises to boost your speed, precision and power
• methods for reading the signs of an impending attack
• relaxation techniques
• cultivation of a warrior mindset
The director of and chief instructor at the Systema Headquarters in Toronto, Vladimir Vasiliev was born in Russia, where he underwent intense combatives training with a special-operations unit. He moved to Canada in 1993 and founded the first school for Russian Martial Art Systema. He has personally trained and certified more than 500 instructors in 30 countries.
For more information about the seminar, go here.
For information about Russian Martial Art Systema, go here.
Watch a five-minute video on the history and development of the Russian fighting arts here.…