Our Commitment to Privacy
Thank you for choosing Black Belt Magazine
Special Note About Children
Please note that persons under the age of 18 ("children") are not eligible to use or purchase goods or services through the site unless supervised by a parent or guardian. In addition, we ask that children under the age of 13 do not submit any personal information, even if requested. If you are the parent or guardian of a child under the age of 13 who you believe has submitted personal information to Century, please contact us at email@example.com and we will take appropriate steps to remove such information from our files.
What Information Do We Collect?
If you choose to use the site you may be required to provide personal information and authorization. Specifically, you may be asked to provide the following:
- Email address
- Credit card number
- Home and business phone and/or fax numbers
- Social Security Number
- Other personal information (i.e., mother's maiden name)
- IP address
In addition to providing the foregoing information, if you choose to correspond further with us through email, we may retain the content of your email messages together with your email address and our responses. We provide the same protection for these electronic communications that we employ in the maintenance of information received by mail and telephone. Century collects personal data (e.g. card number, expiration date, name, address, transaction amount, any chargeback data, IP address etc.) and this information is provided to Paymentech for purposes of processing payment transactions and future fraud-scoring, detection and prevention services.
How Do We Use the Information That We Obtain?
Broadly speaking, we will only use the personal information you provide to us or that is obtained through your use of the site to administer our business activities and provide customers the products and services they have requested. If you have supplied us with personal information, we may combine such personal information with information we gather from your use of site and other information that we may obtain from other sources to design and arrange the site in the most user-friendly manner and to continually improve the site to better meet the needs of our customers and prospective customers. Occasionally, we may also use the information we collect to notify you about important changes to the site, new services and special offers we think you will find valuable. The lists used to send you product and service offers are developed and managed under our traditional corporate standards and are designed to safeguard the security and privacy of our customers' personal information. By visiting our website, third party advertisers such as AdRoll may place cookies on users' browsers for targeted advertising purposes. To learn how to opt out of receiving targeted advertising, please visit networkadvertising.org/choices.
Third Party Marketers
We will not sell, rent, share or otherwise disclose any information provided by you or obtained through your use of the site to any unrelated third party unless required to do so by law or disclosure is necessary to enforce our rights under this Agreement or to protect the public.
How Do We Protect Your Information?
- Information Security. We utilize encryption/security software to safeguard the confidentiality of personal information we collect, to protect it from unauthorized access or disclosure and accidental loss, alteration or destruction.
- Evaluation of Information Protection Practices. Periodically, our operations and business practices are reviewed for compliance with corporate policies and procedures governing the security, confidentiality and quality of our information.
- Employee Access, Training and Expectations. Our corporate values, ethical standards, policies and practices are committed to the protection of customer information. In general, our business practices limit employee access to confidential information, and limit the use and disclosure of such information to authorized persons, processes and transactions.
- What About Legally Compelled Disclosure of Information? We may disclose information when legally compelled to do so, in other words, when we, in good faith, believe that the law requires it or for the protection of our legal rights.
By using the site you agree that we are not responsible for (i) any disclosure of your personal information made by you to a third party through your use of the site; (ii) any disclosure of your personal information obtained illegally from us; or (iii) any accidental disclosure of your personal information made by us.
Sale of Business
By using the site you agree that we may disclose all personal information to a third party considering the acquisition of all or substantially all of our assets or capital stock.
Date Revised: July, 2017