Mackensi Emory is a 3rd Degree Black Belt, 61-time World Champion in Forms and Weapons. Other notable accomplishment include being inducted into the Black Belt Magazine Hall of Fame in 2019, and creating The Flow System Kama Program, a weapons teaching and training program, with MAIA. She has been a member of Team Paul Mitchell Karate since 2014.
One of the most renowned sport karate competitors today, Emory trains and performs with several weapons, including sword; however, she is best known for her kama routines - which were the focus of her FightBack seminar! Emory taught several beginner, intermediate, and advanced kama techniques, so participants of all skill levels could train.
- 2019 U.S. Open Karate Tournament | Black Belt Magazine ›
- 2019 Black Belt Hall Of Fame | Black Belt Magazine ›
- Highlights From The 2019 Martial Arts SuperShow In Las Vegas ... ›
- Jackson Rudolph & Mackensi Emory Live Seminar - Black Belt Magazine ›
- Mackensi Emory Sport Karate Tip: Chop Punch Drills - Black Belt Magazine ›
- Live Sport Karate Kama Seminar with Mackensi Emory - Black Belt Magazine ›