This is just the latest in a long line of legal problems for Jones, who gave up his light heavyweight title in 2020 to campaign for the heavyweight crown but has yet to fight in the division after various disputes with the UFC. He was arrested for DWI back in 2012, plead guilty to a hit and run charge involving a pregnant woman in 2015 and plead guilty to charges stemming from alleged street drag racing in 2016. In 2019 he plead no contest to charges of battery after being accused of slapping a waitress at strip club and in 2020 he was again arrested for DWI and the negligent use of a firearm. When asked about Jones latest arrest, UFC boss Dana White told reporters, "It's not even shocking anymore... This guy's got a lot of demons."
- Raymond Daniels Announces MMA Free Agency - Black Belt ... ›
- Nate Marquardt on How to Become an MMA Fighter, Part 1: Boxing ... ›
- World's Best Female Boxer to Fight in MMA - Black Belt Magazine ›
- The Curious Case(s) of Jon Jones - Black Belt Magazine ›
- UFC's Dana White Slaps Wife In New Year's Eve Incident - Black Belt Magazine ›