FightBack Live with Herb Perez
Herb Perez holds a Gold Medal in Taekwondo from the 1992 Olympics, during the second appearance of the sport on that stage (a demonstration sport at the time, it became a formal Olympic event in the 2000 Summer Games thanks in part to the performance of all the demonstration athletes).
Perez holds an 8th Degree Black Belt in Taekwondo. He currently runs Gold Medal Martial Arts in California, where he has coached others to competitive success. He joined FightBack to help Black Belt support the first responders and medical staff on the front lines against COVID-19.
- Taekwondo | Black Belt Magazine ›
- Martial Arts In The Olympics: Has Inclusion In The Games Helped Or ... ›
- Ultimate Kicking: The Push Kick Can Add Speed And Power To Your ... ›
- Herb Perez - The Jackson Rudolph Podcast Episode 42 - Black Belt Magazine ›
- The Black Belt Magazine Podcast Olympic Taekwondo Gold-Medalist Herb Perez’s PIO (Podcast Info On) - Black Belt Magazine ›