Sinistra would check himself out of the hospital opting to treat himself at home. The heavyweight kickboxer died from cardiac arrest due to what's been widely reported as complications from the COVID virus. But posting on Sinistra's Facebook account last week, his wife refused to acknowledge her husband died from COVID complications. Sinistra's kickboxing record has been reported at 39-9 though the site muaythaitv.us has him at 7-15-1 with his most notable win coming over K-1 veteran Stefan Leko in 2010.
- Martial Arts Film Actor Roy Horan Passes Away - Black Belt Magazine ›
- Martial Arts News - Black Belt Magazine ›
- News - Black Belt Magazine ›
- Amateur MMA Fighter Dies Two Days After TKO Loss - Black Belt Magazine ›
- Boxer Dies Following Muay Thai Bout - Black Belt Magazine ›
- Hong Kong Martial Arts Instructor Accused of "Building an Army" - Black Belt Magazine ›