Join us live on Facebook to Benefit COVID-19 First Respondents. This virtual martial arts raining event features the worlds biggest names in martial arts coming together to support one another during this time of crisis.
Join Black Belt Magazine and Combat Go as we present Fight Back: A Virtual Martial Arts Training Event Benefiting Covid First Respondents. In Partnership with Bellator MMA and Century Martial Arts we bring you 5 straight days of seminars and interviews from the world's biggest names in martial arts. This LIVE event will benefit first respondents of the Covid-19 pandemic through our partnership with American Red Cross. Please help us in uniting the martial arts community as one to support those putting their lives on the line to help others.
News From Around The World
Fight Back making headlines across the world as martial artist unite to stand behind the COVID-19 first respondents. This week long event has made an impact in countries like the Philippines, Germany, Brazil, United Kingdom, and the United States where legends of the arts have deep roots.
- Billy Blanks, a 7th Degree Black Belt, is best known for creating Tae Bo which is a combination of Taekwondo and Boxing to take martial arts into the mainstream fitness world.
- Stephan Bonnar is a professional wrestler, a retired professional Light Heavyweight MMA fighter with the UFC, a two-time Golden Gloves Champion and holds a Black Belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and Tae Kwon Do.
- Murilo Bustamante is a 7th Degree Black Belt and numerous World Title holder in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and retired Brazilian MMA fighter and former UFC Middleweight Champion; he is one of the founders of the Brazilian Top Team.
- Liz Carmouche is a Black Belt in 10th Planet Jiu-Jitsu and Yellow Belt in American Kenpo who currently competes in Bellator MMA and formerly competed in the UFC in the Women's Flyweight and Women's Bantamweight divisions.
- Cristiane Justino Venâncio, known as Cris Cyborg, is a Bellator MMA fighter in the Women's Featherweight division and is the current World Champion as well as former UFC, Strikeforce and Invicta FC World Featherweight Champion who holds a Black Belt in Muay Thai and Brown Belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.
- Greg Jackson co-owns one of the top MMA training centers in the world, Jackson Wink MMA Academy, training many successful fighters and founded his own martial art of Gaidojutsu combining techniques from catch wrestling and kickboxing with basic Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and judo locks.
- Demetrious Johnson is a Brown Belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, mixed martial artist and former freestyle wrestler who competes in ONE Championship and is the inaugural and former UFC Flyweight Champion.
- Cung Lee is an actor, retired MMA fighter in the UFC, Sanshou fighter and kickboxer and holds a 5th Degree Black Belt in Wushu Sanshou, 1st Degree Black Belt in Taekwondo and Blue Belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.
- Demian Maia is a 4th Degree Black Belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and fights as we welterweight for the UFC who is regarded as one of the greatest grapplers in MMA history.
- Lyoto Machida is a Brazilian professional mixed martial artist, currently signed with Bellator MMA, competing in the Middleweight division and holds a 3rd Dan Black Belt in Shotokan Karate and a Black Belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.
- Joshua Pacio has won several national wushu tournaments in the Philippines before transitioning to MMA as a ONE World Champion fighting in the strawweight division.
- Nate Quarry is a retired MMA fighter with the UFC who is most notable for his appearance in The Ultimate Fighter as well as co-hosting the show MMA Uncensored Live.
- Mark Sangiao is the founder and head coach of Team Lakay, known as one of the best MMA coaches in Asia and was a gold medalist in the 5th Wushu National Championships.
- Chael Sonnen is a retired MMA fighter with the UFC where he became the top challenger in both the light heavyweight and middleweight divisions and current analyst for ESPN holding a Black Belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.
- Glover Teixeira, current competitor in the light heavyweight division of the UFC and former member of the Brazilian National Wrestling Team, holds a 7th Degree Black Belt in Kajukenbo, a 2nd Degree Black Belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and a Black Belt in Luta Livre.
Master Ken is an actor, comedian, creator of the webshow "Enter the Dojo" as well as a martial artist with various backgrounds including Kenpo.
Eyal Yanilov travels the world to conduct courses as an Israeli Krav Maga instructor and Chief Instructor of Krav Maga Global who holds the highest level in Krav Maga with Master 3.
Apolo Ladra has over 40 years of training specializing in Kali with an ATA 6th Degree Black Belt, 7th Degree WTF Black Belt, and the rank of Master at the Ernie Reyes West Coast Tae Kwon Do Association.
Pat McNamara (Mac) has 22 years of Special Operations experience, 13 of which were in 1st SFOD-D with extensive experience in hostile fire/combat zones in the Middle East, and Eastern Europe.
John Hackleman is a 44 year veteran of martial arts, a North American Champion, Pacific heavyweight Champion, coach of the UFC's most dominant fighters and is ranked #5 fighter in the world.
Harinder Singh is a teacher of military, special forces, Secret Service, SWAT, and over 150 law enforcement agencies across the globe. He is a master instructor of Jeet Kune Do, Tai Chi, Wing Chun, Escrima and holds a Brown Belt in BJJ.
Paulo Rubio works to inspire the marital and tactical arts community for 10 plus years with his media production, specifically his interviews and exploration by experts in the field.
Jared Wihongi has over 20 years experience as a SWAT Operator and over 34 years in various martial arts from around the world including the advanced rank of Tuhon in the Filipino combat art of Pekiti-Tirsia Kali.
Burton Richardson is a 3rd Degree Black Belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, instructor in Jun Fan JKD and Filipino martial arts under Guro Dan Inosanto, instructor in the JKD Grappling Association and Thai Boxing, and has worked as a stunt choreographer and actor.
Tim Kennedy currently serves in the United States Army, a 3rd Degree Black Belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and is a retired mixed martial artist who fought in the UFC, Strikeforce, WEC, ShoMMA, HDNet FIghts and IFL.
Stanislav Horuna is a World Games Champion, World and European championship medalist, and a Ukrainian karateka competing in the kumite 75 kg division.
Michael Jai White is an actor/director and world class martial artist. Having received the rank of Black Belt in numerous styles and trained under many legendary instructors Michael's acting career has exploded. He has been featured in films such as Spawn, The Dark Night, and many other award winning films.
Richard Norton attained a 9th Degree in Zen Do Kai and is know as an action film star, stuntman, fight choreographer and martial arts trainer.
Master Royce Gracie is a UFC Hall of Fame recipient and founder of the Gracie Self Defense Systems. Royce is known for his incredible impact on the world of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and the martial arts as a whole.
- Martial Arts History: Michael Jai White, Kayla Harrison, Tim Kennedy ... ›
- Black Belt Magazine ›
- How To Stay Motivated In Your Martial Arts And Fitness Training ... ›
- 23 Martial Arts Masters Reveal The Most Important Teachings Of ... ›
- Enter the Mind of Master Ken, the Martial Artist Behind Enter the ... ›
- FightBack Live with Ernie Reyes Sr. - Black Belt Magazine ›
- FightBack Live with John Chung - Black Belt Magazine ›
- Coronavirus Research - Black Belt Magazine ›
- FightBack Recap - Black Belt Magazine ›
- Aaron Gassor Live Training Seminar - Black Belt Magazine ›
- ONE Championship: No Surrender recap - Black Belt Magazine ›