Join us live on Facebook to Benefit COVID-19 First Respondents. This virtual martial arts raining event features the worlds biggest names in martial arts coming together to support one another during this time of crisis.
Join Black Belt Magazine and Combat Go as we present Fight Back: A Virtual Martial Arts Training Event Benefiting Covid First Respondents. In Partnership with Bellator MMA and Century Martial Arts we bring you 5 straight days of seminars and interviews from the world's biggest names in martial arts. This LIVE event will benefit first respondents of the Covid-19 pandemic through our partnership with American Red Cross. Please help us in uniting the martial arts community as one to support those putting their lives on the line to help others.
News From Around The World
Fight Back making headlines across the world as martial artist unite to stand behind the COVID-19 first respondents. This week long event has made an impact in countries like the Philippines, Germany, Brazil, United Kingdom, and the United States where legends of the arts have deep roots.
- Christine Bannon-Rodrigues is an actress, stunt master and choreographer who holds a 9th Degree Black Belt, 9 World Championships, including consecutive 3-time World Titles at the W.A.K.O. Games.
- Bill Clark is a 9th Degree Black Belt, the ATA Master Council Founder, a martial arts and business innovator, and the creator of the Warrior Training Systems: Warrior Martial Arts, Warrior Kali Warrior Krav Maga, Warrior Fight Club and Warrior XFit.
- Caitlin Dechelle, best known as Wonder Woman's stunt double, is a former member of Team Paul Mitchell Karate, Black Belt in Chinese Kenpo, Japanese Goju Ryu, and Taekwondo, holds 90 NASKA World Titles, and continues her acting and stunt roles today.
- Mackensi Emory is a 3rd Degree Black Belt, 61-time World Champion in Forms and Weapons, inducted into the Black Belt Magazine Hall of Fame in 2019 and created The Flow System Kama program with MAIA.
- Danny Etkin is a multiple time world champion in sport martial arts specializing in extreme forms, double nunchucks, tricking, and is a member of Team Paul Mitchell Karate.
- Aaron "Ginger Ninja Trickster" Gassor is a 3rd Dan in ITF Taekwon-Do, a 3rd Dan in Kickboxing, a 1st Dan in World Taekwondo and YouTube star known for his kicking and acrobatic abilities.
- Dave Kovar opened his first martial arts school in 1978; since then, he has taught over 35,000 students in the greater Sacramento area and has traveled the world leading instructor training colleges and business boot camps.
- Justin Ortiz, fighting champion of Team Paul Mitchell Karate, has won multiple World Cup, WAKO, NASKA, WKA and ISKA titles and has earned the rank of 2nd Degree Black Belt in Goju-Ryu karate, 4th Degree in Shotokan Karate, and 3rd Degree in Taekwondo.
- Herb Perez holds a Gold Medal in Taekwondo from the 1992 Olympics with an 8th Degree Black Belt in Taekwondo and currently runs the school Gold Medal Martial Arts.
- João Gabriel Rocha is a black belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, one of the top contenders of the ultra-heavyweight division and has earned 1st place in IBJJF Pan Championship, BJJ Brazilian Nationals, UAEJJF Abu Dhabi Pro, and UAEJJF King of Mats.
- Jackson Rudolph is a 4th Degree Black Belt in Tae Kwon Do and weapons expert who founded The Flow Weapons Training System and was inducted into the Black Belt Magazine Hall of Fame in 2018.
- Jeff Smith is a martial arts instructor, best known as the former seven-time PKA World Light Heavyweight Karate Champion, and holds a 10th Degree Black Belt in Tae Kwon Do.
- Chip Townsend holds 14 International Sport Karate Association (ISKA) World Titles in breaking, plus 7 ISKA World Records, has been featured on ESPN, the Discovery Channel, and NBC's America's Got Talent, and is a multi-time Hall of Fame inductee for martial arts.
- Michael Jai White, renowned actor and director is best for known for his role in Spawn, holds seven Black Belts in Shotokan, Tae Kwon Do, Kobudo, Goju Ryu, Tang Soo Do, Wushu and Kyokushin.
Master Ken is an actor, comedian, creator of the webshow "Enter the Dojo" as well as a martial artist with various backgrounds including Kenpo.
Eyal Yanilov travels the world to conduct courses as an Israeli Krav Maga instructor and Chief Instructor of Krav Maga Global who holds the highest level in Krav Maga with Master 3.
Apolo Ladra has over 40 years of training specializing in Kali with an ATA 6th Degree Black Belt, 7th Degree WTF Black Belt, and the rank of Master at the Ernie Reyes West Coast Tae Kwon Do Association.
Pat McNamara (Mac) has 22 years of Special Operations experience, 13 of which were in 1st SFOD-D with extensive experience in hostile fire/combat zones in the Middle East, and Eastern Europe.
John Hackleman is a 44 year veteran of martial arts, a North American Champion, Pacific heavyweight Champion, coach of the UFC's most dominant fighters and is ranked #5 fighter in the world.
Harinder Singh is a teacher of military, special forces, Secret Service, SWAT, and over 150 law enforcement agencies across the globe. He is a master instructor of Jeet Kune Do, Tai Chi, Wing Chun, Escrima and holds a Brown Belt in BJJ.
Paulo Rubio works to inspire the marital and tactical arts community for 10 plus years with his media production, specifically his interviews and exploration by experts in the field.
Jared Wihongi has over 20 years experience as a SWAT Operator and over 34 years in various martial arts from around the world including the advanced rank of Tuhon in the Filipino combat art of Pekiti-Tirsia Kali.
Burton Richardson is a 3rd Degree Black Belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, instructor in Jun Fan JKD and Filipino martial arts under Guro Dan Inosanto, instructor in the JKD Grappling Association and Thai Boxing, and has worked as a stunt choreographer and actor.
Tim Kennedy currently serves in the United States Army, a 3rd Degree Black Belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and is a retired mixed martial artist who fought in the UFC, Strikeforce, WEC, ShoMMA, HDNet FIghts and IFL.
Stanislav Horuna is a World Games Champion, World and European championship medalist, and a Ukrainian karateka competing in the kumite 75 kg division.
Michael Jai White is an actor/director and world class martial artist. Having received the rank of Black Belt in numerous styles and trained under many legendary instructors Michael's acting career has exploded. He has been featured in films such as Spawn, The Dark Night, and many other award winning films.
Richard Norton attained a 9th Degree in Zen Do Kai and is know as an action film star, stuntman, fight choreographer and martial arts trainer.
Master Royce Gracie is a UFC Hall of Fame recipient and founder of the Gracie Self Defense Systems. Royce is known for his incredible impact on the world of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and the martial arts as a whole.
- Martial Arts History: Michael Jai White, Kayla Harrison, Tim Kennedy ... ›
- Black Belt Magazine ›
- How To Stay Motivated In Your Martial Arts And Fitness Training ... ›
- 23 Martial Arts Masters Reveal The Most Important Teachings Of ... ›
- Enter the Mind of Master Ken, the Martial Artist Behind Enter the ... ›
- FightBack Live with Ernie Reyes Sr. - Black Belt Magazine ›
- FightBack Live with John Chung - Black Belt Magazine ›
- Coronavirus Research - Black Belt Magazine ›
- FightBack Recap - Black Belt Magazine ›
- Aaron Gassor Live Training Seminar - Black Belt Magazine ›
- ONE Championship: No Surrender recap - Black Belt Magazine ›