Join us live on Facebook to Benefit COVID-19 First Respondents. This virtual martial arts raining event features the worlds biggest names in martial arts coming together to support one another during this time of crisis.
Join Black Belt Magazine and Combat Go as we present Fight Back: A Virtual Martial Arts Training Event Benefiting Covid First Respondents. In Partnership with Bellator MMA and Century Martial Arts we bring you 5 straight days of seminars and interviews from the world's biggest names in martial arts. This LIVE event will benefit first respondents of the Covid-19 pandemic through our partnership with American Red Cross. Please help us in uniting the martial arts community as one to support those putting their lives on the line to help others.
News From Around The World
Fight Back making headlines across the world as martial artist unite to stand behind the COVID-19 first respondents. This week long event has made an impact in countries like the Philippines, Germany, Brazil, United Kingdom, and the United States where legends of the arts have deep roots.
- Roberto "Gordo" Correa, a Black Belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, is one of the most important figures in Jiu Jitsu's history who became one of the head instructors at the Gracie Barra academy, where he helped shape many IBJJF world champion grapplers.
- Tom DeBlass is a 3rd Degree Black Belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu who has competed in the middleweight and light heavyweight division for Bellator and a veteran of the UFC.
- Vinicius Draculino holds a 6th Degree Black Belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, a Brown Belt in Judo, Muay Thai expert who had taught Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu for over 18 years and has instructed MMA and grappling champions.
- Robert Drysdale, the only American to have won the two most prestigious titles in Jiu-Jitsu including IBJJF World Championship and the ADCC Submission Wrestling World Championship, holds a 4th Degree Black Belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and is an instructor at his own BJJ academy, Drysdale Jiu-Jitsu.
- Marcelo Garcia, a Black Belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, is a Brazilian grappler and jiu-jitsu competitor who was widely considered to be one of the best grapplers and arguably the best pound for pound submission grappler in the world.
- Rickson Gracie, inductee in the Legends of MMA Hall of Fame, is a 9th Degree Red Belt in Gracie Jiu-Jitsu, retired mixed martial artist and member of the Gracie family: the third oldest son of Hélio Gracie.
- Royce Gracie, considered one of the most influential figures in the history of MMA, is a semi-retired professional mixed martial artist, a UFC Hall of Famer, a Gracie Jiu-Jitsu practitioner and a member of the Gracie family holding a 7th Degree Red/Black Coral Belt in Gracie Jiu-Jitsu.
- Jose Junior, a Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Black Belt, has held the IBJJF Pan American Championship, the UAEJJF Abu Dhabi Pro Championship, the CBJJ Brazilian National Championship and the IBJJF European Open Championship.
- Ricardo Liborio, widely regarded in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu as one of the top Black Belts produced by Grand Master Carlson Gracie, is the co-founder of the American Top Team and Brazilian Top Team, founder and CEO of Martial Arts Nation and the International Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Institute.
- Rafael Lovato Jr. is an MMA and BJJ competitor and instructor who is currently competing in the middleweight division of Bellator MMA, where he is the former Bellator Middleweight World Champion and is currently ranked as the #4 middleweight fighter in the world by Fight Matrix.
- Carlos Machado is a master and 8th Degree Black Belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and currently runs BJJ schools across the United States, Australia, Canada and Mexico.
- Rigan Machado, an 8th Degree Red and Black Belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, is a former Pan American Champion, a veteran medalist of the ADCC, and currently trains many celebrities out of his Beverly Hills California Academy.
- Rodrigo "Comprido" Medeiros, a Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Black Belt, is one of the select group of Jiu-Jitsu competitors to have won the prestigious World Jiu-Jitsu Championship openweight titles twice.
- Tony Parrish, former NFL player for the San Francisco 49ers and lifelong martial arts enthusiast, is now head of sports programming with JungoTV.
- Vítor "Shaolin" Ribeiro holds a 5th Degree Black Belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and is a retired professional mixed martial artist who competed in the lightweight division for Strikeforce, Shooto, DREAM, Cage Rage, Cage Force, the World Fighting Alliance, and K-1 HERO'S.
- Leo Vieira has won numerous medals, such as the Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu World Championships, Pan American Championships and the prestigious ADCC World Championships and currently holds a 5th Degree Black Belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.
Master Ken is an actor, comedian, creator of the webshow "Enter the Dojo" as well as a martial artist with various backgrounds including Kenpo.
Eyal Yanilov travels the world to conduct courses as an Israeli Krav Maga instructor and Chief Instructor of Krav Maga Global who holds the highest level in Krav Maga with Master 3.
Apolo Ladra has over 40 years of training specializing in Kali with an ATA 6th Degree Black Belt, 7th Degree WTF Black Belt, and the rank of Master at the Ernie Reyes West Coast Tae Kwon Do Association.
Pat McNamara (Mac) has 22 years of Special Operations experience, 13 of which were in 1st SFOD-D with extensive experience in hostile fire/combat zones in the Middle East, and Eastern Europe.
John Hackleman is a 44 year veteran of martial arts, a North American Champion, Pacific heavyweight Champion, coach of the UFC's most dominant fighters and is ranked #5 fighter in the world.
Harinder Singh is a teacher of military, special forces, Secret Service, SWAT, and over 150 law enforcement agencies across the globe. He is a master instructor of Jeet Kune Do, Tai Chi, Wing Chun, Escrima and holds a Brown Belt in BJJ.
Paulo Rubio works to inspire the marital and tactical arts community for 10 plus years with his media production, specifically his interviews and exploration by experts in the field.
Jared Wihongi has over 20 years experience as a SWAT Operator and over 34 years in various martial arts from around the world including the advanced rank of Tuhon in the Filipino combat art of Pekiti-Tirsia Kali.
Burton Richardson is a 3rd Degree Black Belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, instructor in Jun Fan JKD and Filipino martial arts under Guro Dan Inosanto, instructor in the JKD Grappling Association and Thai Boxing, and has worked as a stunt choreographer and actor.
Tim Kennedy currently serves in the United States Army, a 3rd Degree Black Belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and is a retired mixed martial artist who fought in the UFC, Strikeforce, WEC, ShoMMA, HDNet FIghts and IFL.
Stanislav Horuna is a World Games Champion, World and European championship medalist, and a Ukrainian karateka competing in the kumite 75 kg division.
Michael Jai White is an actor/director and world class martial artist. Having received the rank of Black Belt in numerous styles and trained under many legendary instructors Michael's acting career has exploded. He has been featured in films such as Spawn, The Dark Night, and many other award winning films.
Richard Norton attained a 9th Degree in Zen Do Kai and is know as an action film star, stuntman, fight choreographer and martial arts trainer.
Master Royce Gracie is a UFC Hall of Fame recipient and founder of the Gracie Self Defense Systems. Royce is known for his incredible impact on the world of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and the martial arts as a whole.
- Martial Arts History: Michael Jai White, Kayla Harrison, Tim Kennedy ... ›
- Black Belt Magazine ›
- How To Stay Motivated In Your Martial Arts And Fitness Training ... ›
- 23 Martial Arts Masters Reveal The Most Important Teachings Of ... ›
- Enter the Mind of Master Ken, the Martial Artist Behind Enter the ... ›
- FightBack Live with Ernie Reyes Sr. - Black Belt Magazine ›
- FightBack Live with John Chung - Black Belt Magazine ›
- Coronavirus Research - Black Belt Magazine ›
- FightBack Recap - Black Belt Magazine ›
- Aaron Gassor Live Training Seminar - Black Belt Magazine ›
- ONE Championship: No Surrender recap - Black Belt Magazine ›