Download Your New FREE Guide — How to Start Your Own MMA Diet and Conditioning Plan For Stronger Self-Defense Moves!
November 09 | 2012
Having a stronger, better-conditioned body will boost your performance regardless of which martial arts style you practice — and MMA fighters serve as a template for optimal conditioning. Learn how they eat and train so YOU can get fit to fight!
Having a stronger, better-conditioned body will boost your performance regardless of which martial arts style you practice. That’s why it makes sense to look at MMA fighters — who are some of the best-conditioned athletes on the planet — for ways to help you enhance your physical output. In this new FREE Guide from BlackBeltMag.com — The MMA Diet: How to Fuel Your Tank for Better Execution of MMA Techniques and Self-Defense Moves — full-time MMA conditioning and fighting coach Morné Swanepoel shows you:
- a five-week plan to cleansing your body for peak performance
- how MMA fighters' training programs bolster endurance, explosiveness and power
- how activity timing factors into the type of diet and exercises best suited for conditioning
- how knowing your specific training goals can shape a sustainable diet and exercise
- how having the will to win doesn’t mean a thing if you don’t have the will to prepare
- how different training environments stress the body
- how activity variety stimulates different parts of your physique
- why it’s important to always think “full body” in terms of conditioning
- recommended reading, including a look at Frank Mir's MMA diet plan
Introducing Martial Arts School Listings on Black Belt Mag!
Sign Up Now To Be One Of The First School Listed In Our Database.