Cung Le is an actor, retired MMA fighter in the UFC, Sanshou fighter and kickboxer and holds a 5th Degree Black Belt in Wushu Sanshou, 1st Degree Black Belt in Taekwondo and Blue Belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.
Whether you recognize him from his appearances on television shows like NCIS: Los Angeles, Hawaii Five-0 and Into the Badlands, or from his MMA fights in the UFC and The Ultimate Fighter: China, it's easy to see Le's martial arts talent. He joined Black Belt Magazine for their live virtual FightBack event, which featured training sessions by various top martial artists. Le, along with dozens of others, donated his time to help the Red Cross support healthcare staff and others on the frontlines against COVID-19.
In his seminar, Le walked viewers through a one of his training routines, from warm-ups, to footwork and movement, and several specific techniques to practice.
- Film Trailer for Cung Le Movie, Pandorum - Black Belt Magazine ›
- FightBack Live with Cung Lee - Black Belt Magazine ›
- Cung Le: Black Belt Magazine Cover Shoot ›
- Cung Le, Joe Lewis, Avi Nardia, Cynthia Rothrock, Karen Sheperd ... ›
- Bruce Lee Documentary, "I Am Bruce Lee," Hits Theaters February 9 ... ›