Get the inside scoop on this epic 3,500-page downloadable collection, news of which garnered an astounding 88,000+ “likes” on the Bruce Lee Facebook page!
The new downloadable Bruce Lee time capsule —Black Belt Magazine: The Bruce Lee Collection— has garnered a big response from Bruce Lee fans online. The official Bruce Lee page on Facebook recently posted an announcement regarding this new landmark collection and found themselves swimming in:
- more than 88,000 "likes"
- more than 5,000 shares of the announcement
- more than 750 comments regarding the project
For those who are coming to the party a little late, Black Belt Magazine: The Bruce Lee Collection is our new 3,500-page digital “time capsule" spanning 45 years of martial arts history — from 1967 to 2012 — tracing Lee's life and his ongoing influence decades after his death in 1973.
During production of this epic digital-download archive, thousands of pages were individually scanned from hard copies in the Black Belt vaults. These pages are presented in PDF format for easy access on most computers and mobile digital devices, downloadable EXCLUSIVELY from the Black Belt Store for $69.95.
[rebelmouse-proxy-image https://media.rbl.ms/image?u=%2FeyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiIsInR5cCI6IkpXVCJ9.eyJpbWFnZSI6Imh0dHBzOi8vYXNzZXRzLnJibC5tcy8yMjkyMDYyMC9vcmlnaW4uanBnIiwiZXhwaXJlc19hdCI6MTY0MDkyNjgyM30.xD0ON5jZhF6ehncLuiDJwLyR_VPlxN47xKZPZ-n-0ws%2Fimg.jpg%3Fwidth%3D980&ho=https%3A%2F%2Fassets.rebelmouse.io&s=422&h=038075be63a3f8c14dba7932a87e76da2026500f262f8df0daf22bc7da92e885&size=980x&c=4189781838 photo_credit="" pin_description="" dam="0" caption="" photo_credit_src="https://assets.rebelmouse.io/eyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiIsInR5cCI6IkpXVCJ9.eyJpbWFnZSI6Imh0dHBzOi8vYXNzZXRzLnJibC5tcy8yMjkyMDYyMC9vcmlnaW4uanBnIiwiZXhwaXJlc19hdCI6MTY0MDkyNjgyM30.xD0ON5jZhF6ehncLuiDJwLyR_VPlxN47xKZPZ-n-0ws/img.jpg?width=980" crop_info="%7B%22image%22%3A%20%22https%3A//media.rbl.ms/image%3Fu%3D%252FeyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiIsInR5cCI6IkpXVCJ9.eyJpbWFnZSI6Imh0dHBzOi8vYXNzZXRzLnJibC5tcy8yMjkyMDYyMC9vcmlnaW4uanBnIiwiZXhwaXJlc19hdCI6MTY0MDkyNjgyM30.xD0ON5jZhF6ehncLuiDJwLyR_VPlxN47xKZPZ-n-0ws%252Fimg.jpg%253Fwidth%253D980%26ho%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Fassets.rebelmouse.io%26s%3D422%26h%3D038075be63a3f8c14dba7932a87e76da2026500f262f8df0daf22bc7da92e885%26size%3D980x%26c%3D4189781838%22%7D" expand=1]
Each issue inBlack Belt Magazine: The Bruce Lee Collectionincludes Lee on the front cover and a cover story featuring insights into thejeet kune dofounder's art, philosophy, martial arts movies and/or physical conditioning regimen — as well as a host of other stories featuring a wide variety of martial arts, luminaries and masters.
Editorial highlights from this landmark collection include the following:
- a collection of Bruce Lee's original writings and drawings about JKD
- taekwondo pioneer Jhoon Rhee recalls Bruce Lee's early years in America, looking at their decadelong friendship and training partnership
- Brandon Lee talks about his famous father and being the son of a martial arts legend
- actor Jason Scott Lee explains the pressures of being a non-martial artist chosen to portray the icon on the silver screen
- Linda Lee Cadwell reveals rare photos of Bruce Lee working out in a gi and shares a candid account of her late husband's American acting debut in The Green Hornet
- Robert Lee tries to bridge the gap between his own individuality and the task of carrying on the tradition established by his late brother
- Linda Lee Cadwell, Bob Wall, Taky Kimura, Dan Lee, Joe Lewis, Ralph Castro, Wally Jay and Black Belt magazine founder Mito Uyehara remember Bruce Lee's impact on their lives and on the martial arts at large
- Richard Bustillo, Gary Dill, Ted Wong, Herb Jackson, Larry Hartsell, Lamar M. Davis II, Daniel Lee, Taky Kimura and Joe Lewis offer commentaries on lessons they learned from Bruce Lee's philosophical writings
- William Cheung recounts time spent with Bruce Lee in a rare look at his childhood
- Dan Inosanto's exclusive, hard-hitting interview in which he calls for a halt to fraudulent use of his teacher's name
- a balanced look at the debate regarding the claim that Bruce Lee was the father of mixed martial arts
- Chuck Norris on making Return of the Dragon with Bruce Lee
- Bruce Lee's "lost" 1971 interview with Canadian journalist Pierre Berton, recorded less than two years before the martial arts icon's death
Black Belt Magazine: The Bruce Lee Collection can be downloaded in six convenient PDF bundles for $69.95 EXCLUSIVELY in the Black Belt Store.
*BRUCE LEE® and the Bruce Lee signature are registered trademarks of Bruce Lee Enterprises, LLC. The Bruce Lee name, image, likeness and all related indicia are intellectual property of Bruce Lee Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved. www.brucelee.com.