Arjan Bhullar: The First Indian MMA World Champion
ONE Championship saw history made with the dawn of a brand new heavyweight era in 2021.
The past year has been an exciting time for the division in ONE. Amir Aliakbari, Reug Reug, Kang Ji Won, and more have arrived on the scene to be a threat to the gold. And all the while Vera stood at the forefront, Bhullar was looming to be the beacon of that change.
Now it is Bhullar with the bullseye on his back with Vera and others chasing him.
The shakeup in the division makes it one of the most compelling to watch. The growing star power and intriguing opposition will keep the division evolving and will make sure Bhullar is on his toes with constant challenges.
It is a whole new heavyweight world thanks to "Singh."
How will this shift not only the heavyweight division but India's martial arts landscape?
Hear from industry experts like Mitch Chilson as they break down the importance of Bhullar as the ONE Heavyweight World Champion and how that will impact the martial arts scene in India.Enjoy this video courtesy of ONE detailing Arjan Bhullar's rise to become India's first-ever mixed martial arts World Champion.
How Arjan Bhullar Became The FIRST Indian MMA World Champion 🇮🇳
- ONE Championship: Dangal Results and Highlights - Black Belt ... ›
- ONE Championship Helps MMA Grow in India - Black Belt Magazine ›
- Highlights From The BRAWL Between Brandon Vera & Arjan Bhullar ... ›
- Indian MMA Has Arrived | Arjan Bhullar, Ritu Phogat & MORE ... ›
- Arjan Bhullar Sounds Off On Latest Challenger, Anatoly Malykhin - Black Belt Magazine ›